10.19.2010

Tilth

DSC_0304.JPG
DSC_0309.JPG
DSC_0310.JPG

On Sunday I had dinner at Tilth, which was fantastic! Delicious and interesting (plus organic and local!) food, great service, a cozy atmosphere. We went for the Seattle Restaurant Week deal, which is this awesome promotion where a bunch a restaurants offer a three course menu with an appetizer, entrée, and dessert for $25 and some places have lunch for $15. If you are in Seattle you should definitely check it out!

Tomorrow I am leaving for Rhode Island to visit my friend who is doing field work in Providence. So I'll be back next week, hopefully with lots of photos to share!

3 comments:

  1. looks delicious!! I love the photos...they have a beautiful "film" quality about them! :)...have fun in Rhode Island! Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, isn't Restaurant week the best?? I went to Nell's in Greenlake, but I've always been curious about Tilth...perhaps I'll have to try it next time Restaurant week rolls around, your pictures make it look lovely.

    ReplyDelete