10.12.2010

25 things

100_2881.jpg

It's my birthday today! So I decided to make one of those lists that everyone is making since I love lists and I love setting goals for myself and I want to keep track of the cool new stuff I will be doing. So here are the 25 things I want to do while I'm 25:

1. visit 3 new states
2. visit 1 new country
3. learn how to knit: in progress
4. make a mosaic
5. successfully bake croissants from scratch
6. start a regular volunteering thing
7. find a cool new charity to donate to: Valentino Achak Deng Foundation
8. see 5 SIFF films
9. shoot portraits
10. use my Polaroid camera
11. fill a wall in my apartment with favorite photos
12. create a database
13. go on a photographing adventure with my sister Amber
14. see a show at The Tractor
15. find a jazz bar/club in Seattle and go there
16. go to a play
17. go to a place where I can see the stars
18. take a yoga class
19. write in my journal at least once a week for the whole year: in progress
20. try 5 new curry recipes
21. create a photography portfolio
22. write 2 short stories
23. learn how to salsa dance
24. learn how to identify 20 wild edible plants
25. bake a loaf of oatmeal honey bread

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a good list. Good luck and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great list!

    5. If you do this, I would love to hear how it goes!
    7. You should consider Vittana - you can make microloans to students in other countries!
    25. I would love to hear about this recipe too!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I really love everything on this list... but especially #19, #21...and #10 and #11.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your list!!What will be the 26th? Anyway good luck, you did the first step!

    ReplyDelete