3.21.2010

Tree decorations







I noticed this tree on one of my photo walks around my neighborhood. It is filled with metal music notes, letters, combs, and other fun things that look like they belong in the tree and you don't notice until you get up close. This is one of the things I love most about Seattle: the fun, quirky ways people decorate their environment. I feel like I can take my camera almost anywhere in this city and find a little surprise like this tree. I want to have more art in my life. It's one of the reasons I started this blog. So, people of Seattle, thank you for being so awesome and putting your art out for me to enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay another Seattle blog! I'm thrilled you commented so that I could see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat find! This made me smile.

    ReplyDelete