3.17.2010

Essential Baking Company

The other day Justin and I were craving a pastry and we stumbled upon:

I was really excited to find this place, since I read about it on Anna's blog last month. She made it sound so warm and inviting, and Essential is definitely that. I loved the exposed brick walls and the space was very open and full of beautiful afternoon light. Justin and I shared some kind of pear pastry that was surprisingly cold but very delicious and our coffee was excellent. I will be back there for more baked goodness very soon, I'm sure.



2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you enjoyed essential! thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delicious place and yay! for that exposed brick and loads of gorgeous bread everywhere. You really captured it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete