9.24.2011

Leftovers and Chichen Itza

We took a day trip tour to Chichen Itza on our second full day in Mexico. The tour bus drove through some touristy Mayan town and told us to take photos through the bus window, so I took one of this church. Chichen Itza was a let down for me, mostly because I got some screen screen sweat in my eye at the very beginning of the tour and I could barely keep my eyes open. So I didn't take many photos here, but at least I saw it. Sort of. On the way back the bus stopped at a ceynote where they were playing music and doing a ceremonial dance and we got to swim in the cool sinkhole water and that was fun.
cancun_bus_church
cancun_chitchen_itza
cancun_ceynote_dancers

And these are some leftover photos from around our resort and in Playa del Carmen.
cancun_isla_mu_northbeach_stacey
cancun_catarina
cancun_resort_golden_hour
cancun_playa_building
cancun_playa_sunset
cancun_coz_outdoor_cabinet
cancun_resort_from_dock
cancun_dock_shack
DSC_0714.JPG
cancun_resort_sunset
cancun_sunset_dock

No comments:

Post a Comment